Journal

Augustiniana-cover-2011

The Augustinian Historical Institute is responsible for the peer-reviewed, scholarly international journal Augustiniana (ISSN : 0004-8003), devoted to the study of Saint Augustine, the Augustinian Order, Augustinianism and Jansenism. It was founded in 1951 by N. Teeuwen (osa), making it one of the oldest still existing journals specialized in the study of Augustine. Under the guidance of the esteemed prof. T.J. van Bavel (osa) (†2007), the journal soon became an international platform for researchers. Its wide international orientation is illustrated by the fact that since long the journal accepts articles written in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.  

Contact details: 

Augustiniana
Augustinian Historical Institute
Pakenstraat 65
B-3001 Heverlee
BELGIUM

Tel. : +32 (0)16 38 71 65

Editorial board 

Editor in chief : G. Partoens

Review editor : A. Dupont

Editorial board :  S. Boodts, B. Bruning, M. Gielis, M. Lamberigts, C. Müller, M. Schrama, M. Smalbrugge, P. van Geest, G. Van Reyn, G. Van Riel

Advisory Board : J. Brachtendorf, G. Catapano, M. Djuth, V. Drecoll, T. Fuhrer, C. Harrison, D.G. Hunter, J.P. Kenney, J. Lössl, K. Pollmann, M. Ribreau, C. Tornau, M.G.K. van Veen, C. Weidmann

E-mail editorial board : editors@augustiniana.be

E-mail subscriptions : journals@peeters-leuven.be

For all further information, including a list of all the articles published, please visit our official website at www.augustiniana.net